Saturday, February 2, 2013

On My Way

Today we drive down to Los Angeles so I can be ready on tomorrow to get on my first flight to Dallas Airport in Washington DC. Then I catch my flight to Paris.

Am I excited. Oh, yes... You know how you plan for something and it seems so far away and then it finally is here.

I took pictures of some of the garments that I will be wearing. Since our house is still in a mess from our flood, there wasn't much sewing. I decided to shop some thrift stores and see what treasures I could find.

I found some Chico's garments and some other good brands. A sterling silver tree pin that I just love. I even found a t-shirt with Paris on it.

People in Paris mainly wear black and not much color, so that makes it easier to coordinate your clothes.

So think of me flying high in the skies and I will see how I do with my IPad once I get to Paris to show you what we find.


Chico's rayon. Really nice texture.

Chico's



Chico's




Paris France. How lucky was I to find this one.

This is cut velvet and is rayon and silk.

2 comments:

RhondaBuss said...

I think you hit the nail on the head. You'll look quite French and Chic! Have a wonderful trip!!!!!

Claudia said...

Wow, good job.