I have been working on some decorative shirts. This one was dyed with procion dye wrapped around a rope and that is what created the design. The colors are black and wine red. I have made roses, sewed on lace trim and vintage buttons and attached a small piece of tulle under the roses. There is a small tuck on the side held with a small rose. The center back length measures 22 1/2" and the bust line measures 41". It would like nice in a layered look. You can click on the photos for more detail.
It is for sale. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
This is a scarf that I tested a new product, to me, a resist from NewZealand. The gold gutta is water base and needs to be steamed or heat set with a iron before painting with dyes. It worked very well. I also tried out the red label black dye 50/50 and it steamed very well and didn't run. I am getting ready for a silk painting conference this July with the international SPIN. They have some wonderful teachers. I am also on facebook with 829 internationally people sharing. I have learned a lot.