This is the top on V9193 done from Marcy's blog. I followed the directions from her blog to make the top into a jacket. I also used her fabrics that she suggested. So it has a knit on the top and a linen on the bottom. I added extra width through the sleeves so that I could wear it over another top. I had gotten some trim in Paris which worked well to add some detail to the jacket. I found some grosgrain ribbon which worked well to run down the front for the buttons.
It has the pocket on one side which I think adds some interest. It made up as a nice light weight jacket.
You can see that the linen does wrinkle, but it doesn't bother me. Like how this jacket turned out. It was fun to see if I could follow Marcy's directions and convert the top to a jacket.