Thursday, November 29, 2012

Home

It is taking me awhile to get used to the time change, so I haven't been doing much. Everyone is so happy to see me back. Especially my husband.
 These artichokes greeted me in my garden. I would of like to of been here to eat them, but you can't beat seeing them bloom.

My husband along with the sprinkler system kept my garden alive. The weeds are alive too. It is going to take me awhile to get rid of them. I even got my sewing machine out today. I haven't had access to my sewing machine for so long that I had to do some mending. Not very exciting, but once it is done I will be able to get back to some fun stuff. I have to say that I have to get used to the weather again. It seems so warm here. I also realize in looking at my garden that I missed a season.

1 comment:

RhondaBuss said...

I had no idea that artichokes made this beautiful bloom. I think I may plant some next year for the blooms! So pretty.
Looks like even the garden is happy to have you home again. You have been on quite an odessey.