Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Blouse is Done

This is the blouse I was working on. I will be wearing it at my brother's daughter's wedding on Friday night. I leave tomorrow to fly to Minnesota for a week.
 This is the front and I can see that I forgot to button the last button. I think it fits pretty well.
 This is the back and I can see that the label on the black camisole that is under the blouse is showing. At least these are things I can look for when I get dressed for real.
I like the way this sleeve drapes. It covers the hanging arm and it looks nice too. I am taking my IPad with me, so we will see how well I can blog with that. I know from experience it isn't the same as having your computer with you. I am looking forward to seeing my family again. One of my sister's sons bought my Dad's house and they are anxious to show me all the work they have done. They are very good at it, so I am sure I will be impressed.

No comments: