Monday, July 1, 2013

Blouse

I signed up for Sandra Betzina's bias class with Craftsy on line. This is the skirt pattern she is using. I liked the blouse and decided to try it. I made up a muslin and am working on the adjustments I have to make to cut out the fabric. I like the way the skirt looks and will follow her instructions with that one soon.
Since this is a see through fabric I think I will use black silk organza for the interfacing. I am trying to decide what to wear under it. I have a black bra, but I think you will see that it is a bra. I will have to see when I get it finished. We are having a heat wave like most of the country and so I can't go out in the garden until later in the day to water, so sewing is what I have been wanting to get to. Now I have a nice slot of time.

No comments: