This is a Tessuti Pattern Olga Tunic Top that I downloaded from the internet and taped together. Viktorya Allen suggested it on Facebook in the wearable art group.
This wasn't that bad to tape together as it is pretty basic. I would say that it runs small. I had to add a couple inches to the sleeves and inch and half on the sides. I shortened it a inch. It has two other views and I hope to try those as well.
I didn't have enough material to make the sleeves as long as I wanted. So this is the add on.
Adding a bias stripe around the neck really makes it pop.
I didn't have fabric to make a full pockets so had to piece that as well. Added a couple of buttons. I really like this pattern.