Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New Pants

 I like this pattern very much. I originally made this to use for my yoga, but with the fabric that I used, I think they came out quite stylish. So I can use them for a little dress up as well.

 It has a diagonal pocket on each side of the side panel.

 This fabric is nylon 4 way stretch.
 A wide band around the waist and a back insert that can be used for a little more style with the stripes turned the other way.
 Trying to show you the pocket close up.
The lower part of the insert is gathered which looks really nice. This pattern runs very long. I am 5'3" and I had to cut off six inches. At first when I looked at the effect of the stripes I thought maybe it looks like a prison pair of pants, but now I decided it looks stylish. What do you think?

No comments: