Monday, March 9, 2015

Purse

 My other purse wore out, I used it so much. I liked this pattern. I used some upholstery samples. So you can see I had to piece the handle.
 I added some polymer clay pieces that I had made on the front flap.

 A friend of mine gave me some pieces of fabric for a quilt I am working on and that gave some brightly colored fabrics to put in the lining. I think it is fun to have a lining that is a surprise when you open your purse. So you can see the flap and the magnetic snap. There was actually a video on how to put in the magnetic snap on the Indygo junction website.

 The inside pocket a coordinating fabric. Just right for my billfold and IPhone.
I wanted a purse big enough to slide my IPad in. I had to spread 2" across the purse pattern so I could get my IPad into the purse. I think I am going to enjoy using this purse. I used it yesterday going to church and it worked well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! I don't know where you find the time. Maybe your city has extra hours in the days!