Saturday, May 24, 2014

New Purse

 This purse took a long time. There were a lot of pieces and interfacing to do cut. The pattern has you make your own bias tape, but since it was black I think I would buy it already made next time. It took a long time to make and put on.
 This is the front of the purse.
This is the back. I put pockets inside for my billfold and IPhone and a pencil. I figured once you dropped them into a big bag like this you would never find it again. Especially the phone when it rings. I really like the design of this purse. The only way to get into the purse is on either side of the handle. So I put a zipper in the section of the handle on the lower part of the circle. Then I can put in my IPad, otherwise the two side entrances are too small for a IPad.

1 comment:

RhondaBuss said...

Great bag. Looks like it would be a great bag for my art supplies, paper, pencils, etc. I had not seen this pattern. Thanks for posting!